Jul 31, 2019
Dancer and lap dance extraordinaire, Audrey Angstrom, is live
and direct from Los Angeles this week with Bunnie to teach you how
to do a real lap dance for your man. Audrey talks about how she got
started as a dancer, how much money she makes, the tough part of
hustling your body, and what her time in rehab taught her. She and
Bunnie also talk about getting out of abusive relationships, and
her poetry book Overwhelmed. Get those headphones on and
be ready to blow your man’s mind with this one.
Watch Full Episodes & More:
- Audrey has been dancing for 5 years, and found that she made
more money doing it than any job she had before. On a good night,
she makes $1,000 or more.
- It’s not all just dollar bills flying though. The dancers work
super hard to promote, and have to sell bottle service or else eat
that charge on their own. Maybe Bunnie will start a Strippers Union
soon to represent justice for all!?
- Audrey self published her poetry book Overwhelmed, to
help process her own trauma and recovery and help others out
through whatever demons they are fighting on their end.
- Audrey was in rehab in a super intense in-patient treatment,
and learned so much about her own strength and resilience
throughout the process. She takes it one day at a time and does a
lot of self care in between giving the best lap dances.
- You can break out of an abusive relationship. Audrey did so
herself, and shares the pain of how brainwashed you become when you
are in an abuse cycle.
- Audrey is pansexual, which means she doesn’t see people as
gender. She loves who she loves, and her love has no
- Okay here it is — the most basic lap dance rules: give steady
eye contact, make your touch soft and sensual and not like a
Neanderthal, move slow, and shake it all.
- “They don’t call it a house fee, our manager calls it a
- “Made double my paycheck on the first night.”
- “I can sell used underwear back to someone.”
- “Square bitches are rude as f*ck.”
- “Going to rehab was a blessing.”
Check out Bunnie: